Seeking New Clinician
We are always looking to meet talented clinicians!
Family Counseling Associates of Andover employs independently licensed mental health clinicians (Ph.D, Psy.D., LICSW or LMHC) in our group practice in Andover, MA. We offer a fee-for-service position with potential to develop a full-time caseload. Qualified candidates will receive an excellent rate of reimbursement with the potential for bonuses. Panel affiliation is desirable. Experience working with couples, families, and/or children is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians interested in getting started in private practice, or for an established counselor who prefers the conveniences and support of working in a group.
Family Counseling Associates of Andover is a group of mental health providers located in downtown Andover, MA, in an attractive and comfortable office space. We provide psychotherapy,psychological testing,and psychopharmacology services for children, adults, and families. We have a professional and innovative office culture, that supports our counselors in building a thriving and profitable private practice.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters degree or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, or a related counseling field
- Clinician must have an independent / terminal mental health license in Massachusetts
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- We are looking for clinicians who are self-motivated, ambitious, and able to work independently
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
Please send resume and cover letter by email or fax to Dr. Murphy, Clinical Director. Fax: 978-296-3460; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: Resumes sent without a supporting cover letter will not be reviewed.