Career Opportunities: We are always interested in meeting qualified clinicians!
Family Counseling Associates of Andover realizes that the strength of our practice is our staff. We are always interested in meeting experienced and terminally licensed clinicians (Ph.D, Psy.D., LICSW, LMHC). We are looking for full-time and part-time clinicians. Panel affiliation is desirable, but not required. Clinicians receive one of the strongest rates of reimbursement in the area with the potential for bonuses. We offer a flexible schedule. Full-time employees are eligible for health, dental, and retirement benefits. Signing bonuses are available for clinicians who have established caseloads in the Andover, MA area.
Family Counseling Associates of Andover is a group of mental health providers located in downtown Andover, MA, in an attractive and comfortable office space. We provide psychotherapy, psychological testing, and psychopharmacology services for children, adults, and families. We have a professional and innovative office culture, that supports our counselors in building a thriving and profitable private practice.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters degree or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, or a related counseling field
- At least three years of clinical experience.
- Clinician must have an independent / terminal mental health license in Massachusetts
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- We are looking for clinicians who are self-motivated, ambitious, and able to work independently
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
Please send resume and cover letter by email or fax to George Mouzakis Director. Fax: 978-296-3460; Email: email@example.com. Please Note: Resumes sent without a supporting cover letter will not be reviewed.