Join Our Team
Family Counseling Associates realizes that the strength of our practice is our staff. We are always interested in meeting experienced and terminally licensed clinicians (Ph.D, Psy.D., LICSW, LMHC). We are looking for full-time and part-time clinicians. Panel affiliation is desirable, but not required. Clinicians receive one of the strongest rates of reimbursement in the area with the potential for bonuses. We offer a flexible schedule. Full-time employees are eligible for health, dental, and retirement benefits. Signing bonuses are available for clinicians who have established caseloads in the Andover, MA or Bedford MA area.
Family Counseling Associates is a group of mental health providers located in downtown Andover, MA and Bedford, NH. We provide psychotherapy, psychological testing, and psychopharmacology services for children, adults, and families. We have a professional and innovative office culture, that supports our counselors in building a thriving and profitable private practice.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Doctoral degree or Masters degree in psychology, social work, or a related counseling field
- At least one year of post license clinical experience.
- Clinician must have an independent / terminal mental health license in Massachusetts or New Hampshire
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- We are looking for clinicians who are self-motivated, ambitious, and able to work independently
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
Please send resume and cover letter by email or fax to George Mouzakis Executive Director. Fax: 978-296-3460; Email: email@example.com. Please Note: A supporting cover letter is required.